National Geographic Magazine Vol. 02 No. 1-2
National Geographic Magazine Volume 2 Number 1 April 1890.:
- On the Telegraphic Determinations of Longitude by the Bureau of Navigation
- Report: Geography of the Land
- Report: Geography of the Air
National Geographic Magazine Volume 2 Number 2 May 1890.:
- The Rivers of Northern New Jersey, with notes on the classification of rivers in general.
- A Critical Review of Bering's First Expedition, 1725-30, together with a translation of his original Report upon it.
- Supplementary note on the alleged observation of a Lunar Eclipse by Bering in 1728-9.