By: National Geographic Society
The National Geographic Magazine, an illustrated monthly, the February Number.
It includes the following articles:
* Venezuela: Her Government, People, and Boundary, by William E. Curtis
* The Panama Canal Route, by Robert T. Hill
* The Tehuantepec Ship Railway, by Elmer L. Corthell
* The Present State of the Nicaragua Canal, by Gen. A. W. Greely
* Explorations by the Bureau of American Ethnology in 1895, by W. J. McGee
* The Valley of the Orinoco, by T. H. Gignilliat
* Yucatan in 1895
along with geographic literature and notes.