By: National Geographic Society
The National Geographic Magazine, an illustrated monthly, Vol X, June 1899.
It includes the following articles:
- National Growth and National Character, by W. J. McGee
- Jobos Harbor, by O. H. Tittmann
- Samoa: Navigators Islands, by Commander H. Webster, U.S.N.
- The Commercial Importance of Samoa, by O. P. Austin
- The National Geographic Society, by John Hyde
- Geography for Teachers, by C. L. Garrison
- The Harriman Alaska Expedition, by Gilbert H. Grosvenor
- The Caroline Islands
- Proposed Meteorological Station in Iceland
- The Belgian Antarctic Expedition